Get started with iPECS
- Connect your iPECS desktop phone.
- Review the available iPECS phone features. You'll probably want to start with making and answering calls, listening to your voice messages., and setting up call forwarding.
- Use the iPECS Cloud User Portal in your browser. You can use the User Portal to perform many of the same features that you can using your phone, as well as many more including:
- Listen to and manage call recordings
- Change user settings
- View call history
- Add flexible feature buttons to your phone for fatures that you use often
- Premium Users have access to the Unified Communications client. Install them using the iPECS Unified Communications Setup Guide.
If you need help
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 833-225-6831.