Your Call Log contains a record of all of your incoming, outgoing, busy and missed calls.
Manage the Phone Call Log
- Press the LOG softkey, or enter 537 (feature code for Call Log).
- Use the directional buttons to scroll through the Call Log entries.
- To call a number, press the SEND softkey.
- To view details for an entry, press the SELECT softkey.
- To delete an entry:
- Press the DEL_SEL softkey and then press 1 to confirm the delete.
- Or, while viewing details for an entry press DELETE .
- To delete all of the Call Log entries, press the DEL_ALL softkey.
- To create a speed dial for the number in the entry, press the SAVE softkey.
- Press 1 to confirm SPEED.
- Press the OK or HOLD Button to save
- Enter the name of the Speed Dial and press the OK softkey
- Click the OK softkey. "SPEED BIN NO (nn)" indicates that the speed dial was created successfully.
- (see also Speed Dial FAQ)
Interpreting the Call Log Display On the Phone
One of the following icons identifies the type of call:
▶: Outgoing Call
◀: Incoming Call
M: Missed Call
B: Incoming Call on Busy
X: Call from unknown telephone number
F: Forwarded Call
D: Call in DND
P: Call picked up by another phone.