You company directory offers a variety of ways to make a call:
- Station speed dials that you create yourself.
- Group speed dials that can be used by all of the members in a group.
- A dial-by-name directory list of all e iPECS extensions.
- Press the DIR softkey or the Directory button.
- 1: Station Speed
- 2: Group Speed
- 3: Station Name
- Use the directional buttons to scroll through the list.
- To search for a directory entry by name, toggle the ABC/NUM softkey to search using alphabetic or numeric characters.
Type the first 3 characters of the name by pressing each phone button once. For example, for "Christine Ryan", press 2-4-7. The LCD displays the first close match; you may have to scroll down to find your exact match.
- Press the SEND softkey to dial the number.