Extensions are grouped into “zones” to receive announcements via paging. You can send pages to any or all of the internal page zones defined in the system. Extensions not assigned to any page zone will not receive pages.
Page zones 01-99 can be paged individually. Paging zone 00 sends pages to all of the other zones sequentially (01-99). Your iPECS administrator can tell you which page zones to use.
Send a page
- Lift the handset or press the Speaker button.
- Enter 500 (feature code for Page).
- Enter the page zone (00 – 99).
- After the tone, make your announcement.
- When finished, hang-up.
Receive a page
- When you receive a page, you will hear a tone and then the page announcement.