Feature first available:
iPECS Cloud version 5.5.
- Premium iPECS One user or Premium Plus iPECS One user
- ACD Group Supervisor or Group Member license
IMPORTANT: The user MUST be programmed as a 'single client' user and MUST use the iPECS One browser interface. The mobile client is not supported at this time.
NOTE: While Chrome is the officially supported browser, most Chromium-based browsers appear to work.
Using a browser to login, a user may...
- Sign in / out of their primary and / or up to 10 secondary queues
- Set a status of Available, Unavailable, or Wrap-up across all signed in queues.
- See status of Auto Answer and Auto Wrap-up settings.
- Place and receive calls through the browser integrated soft phone.
- ACD agent - Request Whisper Coaching or Help Request to supervisor and cancel pending requests if not answered.
- ACD supervisor - Respond to Whisper Coaching or Help (via Silent Monitoring) Request of an agent.
Updating of iPECS One client and login:
The URL to login to iPECS One is: https://ipecscloud-one.vertical.com
At this point, you must be logged out.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Not the version in the bottom left corner of the pop-up window.
- Rls2212-3.0.5 is the minimum version needed to support ACD login of the iPECS One client.
- Click the 'Update Version' button to the right of the version to update to latest version.
- In the Call Mode selection, click to expose a drop down list and select 'ACD Agent'. If this does not show, after updating the version, click the 'x' in the upper right of the pop-up window, refresh the browser page, then click the gear icon and try again.
- After updating and setting the Call Mode, you may now login.
- The ID is typically firstname.lastname@example.org e.g. email@example.com.
- You would have received a welcome e-mail to initialy set your password; but if you don't know it, then you may reset it from the main user portal here: https://ipecscloud.vertical.com/