Support first available:
iPECS Cloud version 4.0.
New first party endpoints for use with the iPECS Cloud.
- Premium IP phone based on Android 10.
- 7" 1024x600 multi-touch display.
- Bluetooth 5.0.
- Employs a Mini-tab running the Android OS as a display and user control interface.
- The Mini-tab is also loaded with apps for Contacts, Calendars, videos, etc., to improve productivity and ease
- PoE: 802.3at up to Class 4 or optional AC/DC adapter
- LCD based console add-on for the 1080i.
- Labels can be programmed at the user level.
- Has 24 discrete buttons with tri-color LED around the main display and a page selector underneath the display to toggle to a second page.
- Up to 3 can be added to the 1080i.
- LSS and DSS units cannot be used together on the same phone.
- Paper label based console add-on for the 1080i.
- Has 48 discrete buttons with tri-color LED that are accessible simultaneously.
- Up to 4 can be added to the 1080i.
- DSS and LSS units cannot be used together on the same phone.